Playmat Cleaning and Care instructions
Before First Use
- Remove packaging and discard away from children.
- Re-roll your play mat in the reverse direction, then lay it flat to allow the play mat to relax.
- Wipe clean with soft cloth or damp towel.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Avoid sharp, rough & hot materials from coming in contact with play mat (such as shoes, vacuums, and hot coffee cups). This in turn may cause piercing and holes in the playmat.
- Not suitable for outside use. Direct sunlight and high temps may cause deterioration of the play mat.
- Not suitable for animals or pets. They may cause damage.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or clean with a gentle detergent.
- Avoid using baby wipes to clean with. Some brands may cause damage to the mat’s surface over time.
- Heavy furniture placed on the play mat may cause depressions that could become permanent along with tears in the mat.